From Monday 23 March we will fulfil your hallmarking needs from one site only - Goldsmiths’ Hall.
From 5pm Friday 20 March our Greville Street Office will be temporarily closed.
If you are a customer of our Greville Street office please note the following:
- On Friday 20 March we will only process Same Day and 1 Hour priority services at the Greville Street office.
- If a Next Day service is required, you will need to submit this at Goldsmith’s Hall. It is a 10 minute walk between offices. Maps and addresses on the website here.
- If you submit a Standard Service packet at Greville Street on Friday 20 March we will transfer it to Goldsmith’s Hall for completion.
- Standard Service packets which were submitted prior to Friday 20 March will be ready for collection on Friday at Greville Street.
- If your sponsor’s mark punch is held at Greville St. we will not be able to apply a struck mark at the Hall. You will need to select Laser Marking as method, and submit your items in a state that will be able to accommodate a laser hallmark Read more. We will apply by laser as standard, reserving the right to do so under these circumstances. However, we are willing to apply a LAO sponsor struck hallmark under these exceptional circumstances. Failure to select correctly will result in a delay to your packet.
This does not affect customers of our Heathrow office.
We aim to keep the main office at Goldsmiths' Hall open for as long as we are able.
To help protect our teams, we can currently only accept card payments. Furthermore, we cannot accept cheques in the post for payment of individual packets – please pay online.
Our Valuation Service is currently suspended.
Further services may be impacted in the coming days, and customers are advised to continue to check our website for latest details.