Our first priority at this time is to you, our customers. To make sure you get the quickest service possible the following further adaptations to our services are being made:
From Monday 23 March:
- We cannot accept 1 Hour or Same Day packets which contain requests for engraving and logos.
- The guarantees for our Priority Services are suspended, but we will continue to process Priority Service packets first.
- We can only accept email enquiries, not telephone enquiries.
- Our Greville Street office will temporarily close. Full details.
Also please note:
- We have been notified by the Royal Mail that their Special Delivery guarantees to deliver by 1pm are impacted.
- We request that if packets are due for collection or if you are based close by, then please do come to collect packet(s), otherwise, packets will be posted back upon request.
We aim to provide the best hallmarking service we can at this time to support you, and reduce the risk of our team getting sick.
We can currently only accept email enquiries to Customer Service, and will respond in due course. To check the status of your packet please check your Account area online. Reducing packet queries at the counter or via email will help us greatly.
Royal Mail have informed us that the guarantee to deliver by 1pm when using Special Delivery has been temporarily suspended - so while mail is being prioritised, it cannot be promised before 1pm. Full details are on their website.
To help protect our teams, we can currently only accept card payments. Furthermore, we cannot accept cheques in the post for payment of individual packets – please pay online.
Our Valuation Service is currently suspended.
Further services may be impacted in the coming days, and customers are advised to continue to check our website for latest details.