- Jewellers and silversmiths from across the UK are being invited to apply to Goldsmiths’ Fair 2023, taking place between 26 September – 8 October.
- Supporting independent jewellers and silversmiths for over four decades, Goldsmiths’ Fair brings together the UK’s most respected buyers, collectors, and curators within the magnificent Goldsmiths’ Hall to discover the most cutting edge and dynamic makers working with precious metals today.
- Applications are open to independent, UK based jewellers and silversmiths, who employ six (6) people or fewer at the bench.
- Applications open on Monday 9 January and close on Tuesday 28 February at 3pm.
Applications are now open for Goldsmiths’ Fair 2023 – The Goldsmiths’ Company’s annual selling exhibition – which brings together the most respected buyers, collectors and curators of silver and jewellery, and the most talented UK based craftspeople working in precious metals today, within the magnificent surroundings of Goldsmiths’ Hall in the City of London.
The primary destination for independent jewellery and silver made in the UK, Goldsmiths’ Fair has been celebrating the work of craftspeople working in precious metals for more than four decades. With notable alumni including Shaun Leane, Polly Wales, Fred Rich, Jaqueline Mina and Cassandra Goad, Goldsmiths’ Fair offers makers the opportunity to both exhibit and sell their work to a highly engaged audience, whilst placing them within the canon of the UK’s most celebrated jewellers and silversmiths.
Amongst the stands available, Goldsmiths’ Fair also offers up to ten (10) graduate exhibitor places (with bursaries) to enable new craftspeople the chance to exhibit for the first time. The bursary covers stand fees, allows graduates to purchase a bullion loan, entitles them to a £1,500 grant towards Fair setup, and provides them with business training at the Goldsmiths’ Centre.
To apply for the Fair, it is essential that applicants abide by the following criteria:
- Not in full time education at time of application
- Are a UK resident, spending 183 days or more in the UK in the tax year
- Employs six (6) people or fewer at the bench
- Are able to be always on their stand during the Fair
- Applies with work that has been designed and made in the UK
- Applies with work where each piece includes precious metal(s)
- Intends to exhibit goods that are compliant with the UK Hallmarking Act of 1973
- Represents themselves and do not solely act as an agent for others
- Agrees with all the Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations
For more information on the application process and to apply, visit: www.goldsmithsfair.co.uk/apply
If you have any further enquiries please contact Harriet Scott, Head of Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org