How you renew your sponsor’s mark registration has changed. You will now be notified about this in the “My Account” area of the online account.
- Go to assayofficelondon.co.uk and Login. If you do not have an online account set up please contact Customer Services.
- Please make sure your invoicing address is up to date.
3. Six months before your sponsor mark is due to expire a box will appear notifying you that it is due for renewal. This will cost £36 incl. VAT. Follow the link to renew it.
4. You will be shown a list of your sponsor marks that you have registered with us. It will show you if the registration has expired or the date of when it is due to expire. With 6 months left on the registration and for 6 months after the expiration date, you will be able to renew by clicking the “Renew Registration” button.
- The renewal fee is more if the registration has expired and costs £72 incl. VAT.
- After 6 months of its expiration date we consider the sponsor mark registration to not be needed any more and any sponsor punches we hold will be destroyed.
- If you require the punches to be sent back please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
5. Select a Card to pay or add a new card. Follow instructions to pay.
6. An invoice will be sent to you in due course and a receipt will be emailed.
7. Your sponsor mark will be registered with us for another 10 years.