In 2022, Her Majesty The Queen became the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, seventy years of service, having acceded to the throne in 1952.
To celebrate the occasion, the body which oversees UK hallmarking, the British Hallmarking Council, sanctioned a commemorative component mark.
2 months remain to request the Platinum Jubilee commemorative mark, as we must cease to apply it by the end of the year.
How to request the Jubilee mark
- Request the Jubilee mark by ticking the relevant box in the online submission, or on the paper Hallnote, available to download in Customer Info & Downloads.
- Please place all items for the Platinum Jubilee mark in one packet.
- Note that all sizes can be applied by laser application at either office (sizes range from 1mm-6mm.)
- Note that all sizes can be struck at Goldsmiths' Hall, but our Greville Street office is only able to strike a 1mm Jubilee mark.
- Cost per application is £1 +VAT.
Please bear in mind the formation required when asking us to apply bespoke display marks. The display mark formations can be found here.