Please see the below table which will help you manage your lead times for your category of packet.
Note that the day we receive your packet is classed as Day 0. We are closed at weekends and on bank holidays.
|Packets with 10 or fewer*||Packets with Over 10||Large bespoke hallmarks||Laser Engraving||One Hour||Next Day service|
|7 days*||7 days||7 days||7 days||Open as normal||Open as normal|
* On occasion packets with under 10 items in may be ready quicker.
- It may not be possible to make changes to your packet once received. If a change is needed to an online packet prior to submission, you should withdraw it and start a new submission. Contact us stating packet number to be withdrawn. Any changes to packets will incur a £10+VAT Change to Packet Processing.
- An update on estimated time of completion is not possible. Sign up for packet ready emails in the online account to know when your packet is ready.
- Moderate and/or complex bespoke hallmarking can take longer depending on complexity.
- If you submit your work to us using a paper hallnote there will be a delay before it appears on your online account dashboard. It only appears there once we open the packet and assign it to your account - our current workload means there is a delay to this process. If your work is submitted online it is assigned immediately.
- More information can be found in News