- Log into your online account in the top right hand corner. If you do not have an online account read how to set it up here.
- Please make sure your invoicing address is up to date.
- Six months before your sponsor's mark is due to expire a box will appear notifying you that it is due for renewal. Follow the link to renew it.
- You will be shown a list of the sponsor's marks that you have registered with us. It will show you if the registration has expired or the date of when it is due to expire. With 6 months left on the registration and for 6 months after the expiration date, you will be able to renew by clicking the “Renew Registration” button, giving you a full year to be able to renew it.
- After 6 months of its expiration date we consider the sponsor mark registration to not be needed any more and any sponsor mark punches we hold will be destroyed. The sponsor's mark will not be able to be seen in the online account and you will need to contact us.
- If you require the punches to be sent back please email email@example.com to request this.
- Select a Card to pay or add a new card. Follow instructions to pay.
- An invoice will be sent to you in due course and a receipt will be emailed.
- Your sponsor mark will be registered with us for another 10 years.